Affirm is reinventing credit score to make it extra trustworthy and user-friendly, giving shoppers the flexibility to purchase now and pay later with no hidden charges or compound curiosity.
As an organization that provides clear and clear financing to shoppers, we’re extraordinarily cautious to make sure that our service provider partnerships are profitable for Affirm, our retailers and above all, our prospects! Our service provider companions span quite a lot of industries and enterprise fashions, starting from e-commerce startups backed by enterprise capital to publicly traded firms.
As a Service provider Underwriter, you’ll assess the monetary danger associated to credit score, fraud and identification related to retailers. Additionally, you will coordinate with cross-functional companions to evaluate non-financial danger – model, fame, authorized and compliance danger.
What you gonna do
- Assess varied dangers and decide the danger of credit score publicity of recent and present retailers to find out an acceptable plan of action
- Use company credit score reviews, investigative analysis instruments, and monetary market knowledge to carry out danger assessments
- Carry out ongoing monitoring of service provider credit score, fraud and dispute / chargeback traits to detect adjustments and anomalies in opposition to anticipated efficiency
- Leverage your data to supply recommendation on automating / bettering dealer danger evaluation
What we’re on the lookout for
- 1 to 2 years of expertise in service provider danger evaluation in a perform corresponding to service provider / vendor danger administration, fraud or service provider underwriting
- Expertise reviewing monetary statements and / or fee processor statements
- Display an acceptable sense of duty, possession, urgency and execution
- Skill to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced setting
We’re delighted to announce that Affirm is now a distant enterprise! This function might be situated anyplace in the US and Canada (besides Quebec). Distant-based workers can typically come to an Affirm workplace for conferences or crew constructing occasions. Our workplaces in San Francisco, New York Metropolis, Pittsburgh, Chicago and Salt Lake Metropolis will stay operational and accessible to anybody on a voluntary foundation.
Take a look at our distant method first to study extra concerning the new methods we work.
Should you’ve made it thus far, we hope you’re feeling excited concerning the job description you simply learn. Even in case you assume you don’t meet all the necessities, we nonetheless encourage you to use. We sit up for assembly individuals who consider in Affirm’s mission and who can contribute to our crew in several methods – not simply candidates who tick all of the packing containers.
At Affirm, “folks first” is a core worth and that’s the reason variety and inclusion are important to our priorities as an equal alternative employer. You may learn extra about our D&I program right here and our progress up to now in our 2019 D&I report.
We additionally consider “It is On Us ”to supply an inclusive interview expertise for everybody, together with folks with disabilities. We’re comfortable to supply affordable lodging to candidates who require personalised help throughout the hiring course of.
We are going to take into account certified candidates for employment with arrest and conviction information in accordance with relevant federal, state, and native legal guidelines, together with the San Francisco Honest Probability Order. By clicking on “Submit the applying”, I acknowledge having learn the Affirm employment privateness coverage, and hereby consent to the gathering, processing, use and storage of my private data as described herein.